Returns And Exchanges
If you are not happy with an item, please return it in its original unused condition with all packaging and tags intact.
To Return A Product
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 14 days of us receiving your package, however, in many cases we will try to process your refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please use the returns link, or Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
A few points to note:
- To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. It is not possible to refund made-to-order items unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 14 days of the day we receive the returned goods, or, where the goods have not been delivered to you, within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or the goods have been unnecessarily handled by you, we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
- We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.